Difference between revisions of "Hans im Glück/fr"
(Created page with "Hans im Glück")
Revision as of 20:36, 14 February 2020
Hans im Glück Verlags-Gesellschaft mit beschränkter Haftung|GmbH is a German board game and card game publisher. Though many of their own games are language-independent they themselves publish only printings for the domestic market which include only German-language rules; English-language printings of their games have been published primarily by Rio Grande Games, Dutch versions by 999 Games and so on.
They are named after a story recorded by the Brothers Grimm, called "Hans in Luck" or "Lucky Hans" in English, hence the logo of Hans riding a pig.
- Die Macher (1986)
- 18XX|1835 (1990)
- Modern Art (game)|Modern Art (1992)
- El Grande (1995)
- Tigris and Euphrates (1997)
- Samurai (board game)|Samurai (1998)
- Carcassonne (board game)|Carcassonne (2000)
- Amun-Re (board game)|Amun-Re (2003)
- Saint Petersburg (board game)|Saint Petersburg (2004)
- Fjords (board game)|Fjords (2005)
- Thurn and Taxis (board game)|Thurn and Taxis (2006)
- Stone Age (board game)|Stone Age (2008)
- Dominion (card game)|Dominion (2009)
- The palaces of Carrara (2012)
- Russian Railroads (2014)
- The voyages of Marco Polo (2015)
- Stone Age Junior (2016)