Jump to navigation Jump to search
Main Page ✎ > Publishers ✎ > Albi
ALBI Czech Republic a.s., is a publisher of board games and other items, especially gifts. The company was founded in 1993. The company's head office is located in Prague. The company was founded by Antonín Kokeš and Jaromír Kovařík, since 2003 it has been owned by Antonín Kokeš.
In the beginning the company produced humorous greeting cards and various gift items. The motto of the company was "A small gift for great joy". Then a division of board games was created. In 2008, Albi started to build a network of its gift shops. In 2016, the company changed its logo.
For production, Albi has only a small workshop for more demanding processes, such as gold printing, multilayer printing, etc., but it does not own any large printing machines and has most of its products made by external suppliers in Germany, Finland, America or China.
In 2019, Euro Weekly named it the largest retailer of games, and gift items in the Czech Republic.
Carcassonne games released in Czech by Albi.
First edition C1
- Base Game ✎
- Exp. 1 - Inns & Cathedrals ✎
- Exp. 2 - Traders & Builders ✎
- Exp. 3 - The Princess & the Dragon ✎
- Exp. 4 - The Tower ✎
- Hunters and Gatherers ✎ (first edition)
- The Castle ✎ (including River I ✎ King ✎ Template:HGScoutLink)
- The Discovery ✎
Best selling games
- Bang (2003)
- Catan (1995)
- Carcassonne ✎ (2001)
- Karak (2017)
- Scythe (2016)
- Ubongo (2003)
Czech game of the year
- Karak (2018) (Children's game of the year)
- Chronicle of the estate (2011)
- Dominion (2008)
- Puerto Rico (2002)
- Catan (1995)
- https://www.albi.cz/uvod/ Albi home page
- https://cs.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albi_(vydavatelstv%C3%AD) Albi Wikipedia