Ark Tile Reference
> > Ark Tile Reference
The distribution list here is organised by the topology of the edges. For example:-
- FFFF in the game distribution lists below denotes a tile on which all four edges are fields
- RRRR is one on which all four sides are roads, and
- CCCC is one on which all four sides are cities
The tile notation and headings are ordered alphabetically, according to the following hierarchy:-
- Cities (C)
- Fields (F)
- Roads (R)
- Rivers (S) - think of "streams"
Practically speaking, that means that a city is always placed at the top, and the rest of the tile described clockwise from that starting point. If there is more than one city, the first city - again seen clockwise - is placed at the top. If there is no city at all, then a field is placed at the top, and so on.
Note: The tile outlined in red is the Start Tile.
CCCC (City, City, City, City)
CCCF (City, City, City, Field)
CCCR (City, City, City, Road)
CCFF (City, City, Field, Field)
CCRR (City, City, Road, Road)
CFCF (City, Field, City, Field)
CFFF (City, Field, Field, Field)
CFRR (City, Field, Road, Road)
CRFR (City, Road, Field, Road)
CRRF (City, Road, Road, Field)
CRRR (City, Road, Road, Road)
FFRR (Field, Field, Road, Road)
FRFR (Field, Road, Field, Road)
FRRR (Field, Road, Road, Road)
RRRR (Road, Road, Road, Road)
For Icons explanation and licensing please visit Icons page.
- This tile was not shown in the Tile Reference section of The Ark of the Covenant CAR.
- A second version of this tile appears to have been included in the Tile Reference section of The Ark of the Covenant CAR in error.