Carcassonne herní plán Německo (původní pravidla)
> > Carcassonne herní plán Německo (původní pravidla)
Carcassonne Maps - Germany was originally released by Hans im Glück in 2019. It is a variant for the new edition that offers players a new possibility to play Carcassonne by placing tiles on a map of Germany. Hans im Glück suggest some rules variations, but encourage players to design their own too.
- 1 Carcassonne herní plány mapy Německa
- In addition, you need:
- Land tiles: It is recommended to play with about 110-120 tiles. Preferably, you use the basic game tiles and 2 expansions. If you choose for example the basic game with Exp. 1 - Inns and Cathedrals and Exp. 2 - Traders and Builders, you'll play with (72 + 18 + 24 =) 114 tiles. It might be helpful to play without the additional rules and meeples of the expansions and to use only the tiles in the beginning.
- Meeples: If possible, each player should play with 9 instead of 7 meeples (+ 1 meeple on the scoring board) 
There are 3 start-squares: Rostock in the North, Erfurt in the centre and Stuttgart in the South (with a darker margin). You should start with at least 2 start-squares. Take the starting tile (with the darker backside) and another random tile and place both of them on two start-squares. You start your game by placing your first tile next to these tiles.
The general rules stay the same, and some new rules are added. However some of them are only variants and ideas which you can apply but don‘t have to.
(Note: to make it easier to read we will be using the words large city and town even if those words do not always represent reality.)
Můžete také vyzkoušet následující varianty pravidel pro pole s malými městy:
- Pokud zakryjete malé město kartičkou, můžete okamžitě provést další tah. Tento tah lze provést pouze 1 v rámci vašeho tahu.
- Přiložíte-li na malé město kartičku, dosatnete okamžitě 2 trestné body.
- Při hodnocení cesty získáte další 2 body za každé malé město, které je stále viditelné a je umístěno vodorovně, nebo svisle vedle cesty.
Seznam herních plánů
Celkem herních plánů: 1
Poznámky pod čarou
Vysvětlení ikonek najdete na této stránce.
- If you need additional meeples: you can order everything you need in the Cundco.de webshop.
- The English manual released by Cudco.de used "emblems" instead of "coat of arms" throughout the rules. We are using "coats of arms" for the sake of consistency with the New Edition.
- This sentence was added to the common rules (12/2019)
Pre-printed city and road segments abroad are not taken into consideration when scoring a monastery. Therefore, monastery scoring only takes into consideration:
- Regular land tiles, as per the normal rules
- Pre-printed large city tiles that may be adjacent to the monastery
- Roads consider regular tiles and pre-printed road segments abroad.
- Cities consider regular tiles, pre-printed large city tiles and city segments abroad .
- Monasteries consider regular tiles and pre-printed large city tiles.
Feature Regular Feature Tile Pre-printed Large City Tile Pre-printed Feature Segment Abroad Road City Monastery
- This example was updated by the publisher on April 3rd 2019. In the original example, the monastery was not completed since the tile adjacent top right was missing. Moreover, as the monastery had only 3 adjacent tiles, it was scoring 4 points (1 point for the monastery and 3 points for the adjacent tiles).
- This last sentence was added to the common rules (12/2019)
- This image is an updated version of the one in the rules. We eliminated an invalid placement involving the CRFR tile.