Cerchi nel grano (1° edizione)
Informazioni generali e commenti
Crop Circles I was originally released by Hans im Glück in 2010 as an independently packaged expansion included in a limited edition of the German base game of Carcassonne. It was later made available as a standalone expansion the same year.
Crop Circles II (Mini #7) was originally released by Hans im Glück in 2012. The Crop Circles II “expansion” is considered #7 of the mini-expansions released in 2012, but it does not exist as an independent set. Rather, one tile was packed with each of the preceding 6 mini expansions.
The rules for Crop Circles I and Crop Circles II are functionally identical. The version of the rules specific to Crop Circles II can be found on the HiG website, as it is not packaged with the tiles themselves.
- Cerchi nel grano I: 6 nuove tessere paesaggio
- Cerchi nel grano II: 6 nuove tessere paesaggio
Le tessere cerchi nel grano devono essere mischiate con il resto delle tessere.
Come si gioca
A player who draws a tile with a crop circle places it according to the usual rules and carries out a normal turn. After that, he or she decides whether all players, starting with the player to his or her left:
- A) may  take one of their own followers from their supply and deploy it next to another of their followers already on a landscape tile, or
- B) must remove one of their own followers from a landscape tile and return it to their supply.
E' importante osservare che:
- The active player must choose action A or B.
- The type of follower affected is decided by the tile drawn, as follows:
- When a player performs action A, he or she must deploy the follower to a feature which already contains a follower of the same type (farmer to a farmer, thief to a thief, knight to a knight). 
- If a player is unable to perform the action, due to not having a follower of the required type in play, then he or she will be passed over and the next player to the left should continue.
- The active player performs the action last, and then the next player should take their turn as usual. 
Cerchi nel grano I
Total tiles: 6
Crop Circles II 
Total tiles: 6 
Per la licenza e informazioni riguardo le icone visitare Icone.
- Note that the rules for action A clearly state that players may decide whether to deploy a second follower next to one already in play. In other words, the active player decides what effect the crop circle has: A) deployment or B) removal. If deployment, the players may choose to deploy or not to deploy a second follower, but if a player has no followers in the supply, he or she is forced to choose "not to deploy" a second follower. If removal, all players must remove one follower of the appropriate type.
- Any follower that can be put in a city, is considered to be a knight.
- After the crop circle action, the active player should continue with any actions pending as part of their turn, such as removing a knight from a sieged city through a cloister (see Besiegers - Cathars - Siege) or performing the second part of a double turn (see Exp. 2 - Traders and Builders). After all pending actions are performed, the next player's turn can proceed.
- The three road segments on this tile end at the junction, even though there are no obstacles pictured in the road. All junctions and crossings are treated the same, regardless of the artwork. This is not a continuous road with three branches. (5/2014)
- Crop fields (the yellow areas) are distinct features and thus separate road segments and field segments. (1/2013)
- Note that these tiles are also counted in Mini Expansions # 1-6.