Tuiles promotionnelles de Darmstadt Spielt (première édition)
Informations générales et commentaires
Darmstadt Spielt has been held in the Darmstadtium Science and Congress Center since 2010.
- 3 new landscape tiles
- The Catholic Church of St. Louis of Toulouse tile presents 4 independent road segments leading to the church.
- The Russian Orthodox Church of St. Mary Magdalene tile presents 2 connected road segments leading to the church.
Mise en place
The three Darmstadt tiles should be mixed in with the other land tiles. When played with the base Carcassonne game without expansions, we recommend first removing two base game cloister tiles from the game.
Placement d’une tuile
When you draw any of the Darmstadt land tiles you place them according to the normal rules. The Darmstadtium tile must be placed in a city, and the two church tiles are treated as cloisters.
Pose d’un partisan
You may place a meeple on either of the Church tiles as if they were cloisters.
When you complete one or more features (for example, a monastery, a road, a city, etc.) by placing any of the Darmstadt tiles, you score it according to the normal rules.
There is additional scoring for the two different types of tile.
If the Darmstadtium is present in a completed city, the player who has the majority of followers in that city earns 3 extra points, in addition to the usual points scored for that city .
- The Catholic Church of St. Louis of Toulouse
- The Russian Orthodox Church of St. Mary Magdalene
These two church tiles are treated as cloisters. . When one of these churches is completed, it is first scored the same as a cloister in the base game rules. In addition, the player who has the most followers on the church tile and the 8 surrounding tiles scores 3 extra points. In case of a tie, all players involved get the 3 points.
On ne marque pas de points supplémentaires spécifiques aux tuiles Darmstadt lors de l’évaluation finale. Les zones des trois tuiles sont comptabilisées comme dans les règles normales.
Ensemble des tuiles
Total des tuiles : 3
Pour les licences et les explications des icônes, veuillez visiter la page des icônes.
These notes are based on the following Carcassonne-Forum.de discussion on the layout of the Darmstadt church tiles and the expansion rules:
- In the event of a tie for majority, each of the players with the majority gets 3 points. (3/2015)
- The two church tiles have all of the functions of cloisters, including the ability to challenge a Shrine and score points for the Inquisition sector when playing with The Wheel of Fortune. (3/2015)