Tuiles promotionnelles russes (première édition)
Informations générales et commentaires
Les deux tuiles originales ont été créées par le distributeur russe de Carcassonne (Hobby World) et ont été offertes aux participants de tournois locaux en 2013 et aux six premiers d’un tournoi en 2015. En 2016, deux nouvelles tuiles ont été ajoutées en cadeau pour les participants de la ligue nationale russe de Carcassonne en 2016.
Il s’agit de véritables tuiles imprimées (contrairement aux tuiles autocollantes utilisées pour La Porxada). Cependant, elles n’ont pas été produites par Hans im Glück, et leur distribution est extrêmement limitée. Ainsi, pour le moment, elles sont considérées comme une extension « semi-officielle ».
Sortie de 2013
- 2 nouvelles tuiles Terrain (L’isba de Baba Yaga et Le choix de Bogatyr)
- Un sac à cordon avec un plateau de score sur le verso
Sortie de 2016
- 4 nouvelles tuiles Terrain
Remarque : Aucun sac à cordon n’était inclus avec cette réédition.
Mise en place
Mélangez les 4 nouvelles tuiles avec le reste des tuiles de Carcassonne.
Déroulement d’une partie
Les règles habituelles de Carcassonne sont inchangées.
L’isba de Baba Yaga
Cette tuile de 2013 représente la petite isba de Baba Yaga montée sur pattes de poule.
The person who places this tile may place a follower on Baba Yaga’s hut. That follower becomes Baba Yaga! This tile acts as an “anti-cloister.” At the end of the game, the player scores 1 point for each empty tile space surrounding Baba Yaga’s hut.  The hut itself is worth 1 point.  If Baba Yaga’s hut is completely surrounded, the follower is returned to the player’s supply and the player scores only 1 point.
Le choix de Bogatyr
Cette tuile de 2013 représente le héros Bogatyr à la croisée des chemins. Il se tient devant une pierre où l’on peut lire :
- Allez vers la gauche, et vous trouverez la mort
- Allez à droite, et vous perdrez votre cheval
- Allez tout droit, et vous vous perdrez
This tile contains 2 distinct roads. One road is a continuous road with 3 branches and no junctions. The other road terminates in a junction at the stone.  This tile contains 4 farm segments.
Cette tuile de 2016 représente Soloveï Odikhmantievitch “Le Rossignol-Brigand” du conte populaire russe « Ilya Mouromets ».
If followers  occupy a road that goes through the Solovei Razboynik tile   (or they occupy roads that are connected to that tile later on in the game ), players must move them onto the tile.  The followers then remain on the tile until the end of the game.   Nevertheless during his/her turn, instead of placing a follower, the player may return 1 follower from the Solovei Razboynik tile into his/her supply in a subsequent turn.
Cette tuile de 2016 représente Vodianoï, une esprit malveillant, qui vit dans l'eau.
When a player places this tile adjacent  to one or more tiles on the board, all followers     from the adjacent tiles are moved onto the Vodyanoy tile. All followers placed on any tile adjacent to the Vodyanoy tile in future turns will also be moved onto the tile.   Followers remain on that tile until the end of the game and get -2 points each during final scoring.  Nevertheless during his/her turn, instead of placing a follower, the player may return 1 follower from the Vodyanoy tile into his/her supply in a subsequent turn. 
Ensemble des tuiles
Le verso des tuiles de cette extension comporte un « K » au lieu d’un « C », reflétant l’orthographe russe de « Carcassonne ».
Pour les licences et les explications des icônes, veuillez visiter la page des icônes.
- Note that there must be at least one tile adjacent to this one, so the maximum number of empty spaces is 7.
- In 2013, the maximum number of points available for this tile was 7; the tile itself did not give a point. This was changed for the 2015 rules. Thus, the maximum number of points that can be scored is now 8.
A wagon may move past the stone from one of the roads, when completed and scored, to the other road, if unoccupied and incomplete.
- The rules allow the Solovei Razboynik tile to trap only followers on roads (normal follower, big follower, wagon, ringmaster, guard meeple and phantom). However, special figures placed on roads, such as the builder, can also be trapped. Additionally, the builder will be removed and returned to the player's supply if its last supporting follower is trapped. Neutral figures are not affected. Note that all the followers and special figures on the road connected to the Solovei Razboinik tree are not captured right away, only those closer to Tree each time the capture is triggered.
The road passes behind the tree uninterrupted. There is one single road segment on the tile.
- You may place the follower on the road with a magic portal (see Exp. 3 - The Princess and the Dragon), a flying machine (see Mini #1 - Flier, The (Flying Machines)), a crop circle (see Mini #7 - Crop Circles), or by deploying a follower from the City of Carcassonne (see The Count of Carcassonne) before scoring or by moving a wagon after scoring (see Exp. 5 - Abbey and the Mayor).
- Roads can be connected not only by tile placement but also by:
- The Vodyanoy tile is stronger than the Solovei Razboynik one. In case of conflict, Vodyanoy takes precedence.
- A follower trapped by Solovei Razboinyk is neither a thief nor a farmer, so it will not participate in the scoring of the road passing through the tile or in the scoring of any adjacent farm.
- Followers trapped by Solovei Razboynik or Vodyanoy can be eaten by a dragon or captured by a tower.
- Adjacent means next to the tile horizontally, vertically or diagonally.
- The rules allow the Vodyanoy tile to trap followers only (normal follower, big follower, mayor, wagon, ringmaster, guard meeple, abbot and phantom.) However, special figures (builder, pig and shepherd) can be captured. The barn (since it is not placed on a particular tile) and all neutral figures and not affected. Additionally, builders and pigs may be returned to their player's supply if the last player's follower supporting them on a feature is trapped. The Vodyanoy tile will affect any player figures eaten by the dragon, and will follow the same restrictions (i.e. areas not affected) as well.
- Followers on certain features not located on a specific tile cannot be trapped: castles (see Exp. 8 - Bridges, Castles and Bazaars), the interior of the City of Carcassonne (see The Count of Carcassonne), the crown of the Wheel Of Fortune (see The Wheel of Fortune) and, by extension, the interior of the City of Leipzig (see The Markets of Leipzig) for the sake of consistency, although the districts are located in specific tiles.
- There is a potential issue with the interaction of Vodyanoy with The Barber-Surgeons: A bathhouse adjacent to the Vodyanoy tile would be forced to be always empty, as all the followers sent there would be trapped by the Vodyanoy tile. In a limit case, it would be possible for all the followers in the game to end up trapped in the Vodyanoy tile. So players would have to spend more turns than usual removing trapped followers. The game can become very tedious as a consequence.
- Players may agree that followers in bathhouses -as a water-related feature- are not affected by the Vodyanoy tile, in order to avoid the bathhouse-Vodyanoy chain reaction.
- A follower trapped by Vodyanoy is not a farmer, so it will not participate in the scoring of the surrounding farm.
Some translated Vodyanoy rules available online are generally missing the following two details:
- All followers placed on adjacent tiles to the Vodyanoy tile are trapped too in future turns.
- Players can remove one follower from the Vodyanoy tile instead of placing a follower, the same as with Solovei Razboynik.