Star Wars Expansion 1
General Info and Comments
Originally released by Hans im Glück in 2016, Carcassonne: Star Wars Expansion 1 adds components for a sixth player, equipment tiles, and a special die.
Components and setup
- 6 blue meeples, with the new set of meeples you can now play with up to six players.
- 1 sheet of stickers (before playing, apply the stickers from Kylo Ren onto the blue meeples)
- 1 character card Kylo Ren (with faction symbol)
- 18 space tiles (indicated by, to be able to easily distinguish and sort them)
- 6 point tiles 50/100
- 12 equipment tiles (6 lightsabers and 6 blasters)
- 1 yellow special die
The individual game materials are described below:
6 point tiles
The point tiles make it easier for you to keep track of your current point total. When you move to the 0 field on the scoring board, take one of the point tiles and lay it down in front of you with the number 50 showing so that everyone can see it. When you move to the 0 field a second time, turn over your point tile so that it shows 100.
18 new space tiles
Shuffle the new space tiles together with the tiles from the basic g ame. Then lay them face down in multiple stacks as usual. During the game, you lay the tiles next to the other tiles, as in the basic game — trading route tile next to trading route tile, and asteroid field next to asteroid field. Here is what you need to know about the new space tiles:
How to play the game
For Icons explanation and licensing please visit the Icons page.