Empilage de meeples
Informations générales et commentaires
They provide different ways to stacking meeples in different ways. It is a fun game - not only for Carcassonne fans.
For every player you need:
- 1 felt pad as baseplate DIN A4 size (21 x 29.7 cm)
- 99 meeples (from the game Carcassonne of course) 
Variante de jeu 1 – Points pour les pyramides
The players agree on how many turns they want to play. 
All the players simultaneously try to build a meeple pyramid within 2 minutes and make the most points for it. The pyramid has to be built on a felt base so it has a solid foundation and does not slip. Any meeple forming the pyramid brings the player points (see points table below). The player with most points after playing the determined turns wins the gama.
During construction, the following rules have to be observed:
- The meeple pyramid must not extend beyond the baseplate.
- The meeples may only be placed standing up, not lying down flat or upside down.
- All the meeples in a pyramid must be connected. Only the highest pyramid of a player counts. A single meeple is a pyramid. If a pyramid collapses, even a single meeple counts as the highest pyramid. 
- Optionally: All players play on one baseplate. Any player destroying an opponent's pyramid loses immediately.
|Each Meeple in the lowest (first) row:||1 point|
|Each Meeple in the 2nd row:||2 points|
|Each Meeple in the 3rd row:||3 points|
|Each Meeple in the 4th row:||4 points|
|And so on with the other (higher) rows|
Variante de jeu 2 – De plus en plus haut
The players compete building the highest pyramid.
Meeple pyramids are built in several rounds, in which the pyramid has to be build higher than in the previous one.
In this variant you need only one baseplate because the players play in turns.
The building rules are the same as for game variant 1.
In each turn every player has a maximum of 45 seconds to fulfill the task.
If a player fails to build the pyramid within the required time, the player is eliminated and the other players go on. The last player remaining in the game is the winner.
You start with a pyramid with 3 meeple in its base. After that, the base is expanded by one meeple in each round.
Pour les licences et les explications des icônes, veuillez visiter la page des icônes.
The original rules were available on HiG's website, but now they are not available anymore.