I barbieri chirurghi
Informazioni generali e commenti
With this mini-expansion, you'll send your Meeples to the barber surgeon's. A bathhouse had several purposes during the Middle Ages. You could take a bath sharing the latest gossip, as well as enjoying a highly professional medical treatment. Of course, your Meeple will be enjoying his time in the bathhouse, so he won't be able to help you. To get him back there are various possibilities...
With this expansion you can score more points when scoring cities or roads with bathhouses, but your meeples can be attracted by bathhouses forcing them to stay there.
This expansion has been developed for the Carcassonne basic game. All the basic game rules still apply in addition to the expansion rules below. You can combine it with other expansions - but at your own risk – that is, there will be no official rules for these combinations.
- 6 new Land tiles with bathhouses marked with expansion symbol.
Shuffle the 6 Bathhouses tiles and select as many as needed according to the number of players.
Now, shuffle the right number of Bathhouse tiles with the rest of the Land tiles. Put the unneeded Bathhouse tiles back into the box.
Scoring bathhouse points
Visiting a bathhouse after scoring
Leaving the bathhouse
There are two possibilities to get back a Meeple that has been placed in the bathhouse.
If a Meeple leaves the bathhouse, the bathhouse is free again and ready to welcome another Meeple. 
Clarifications for new landscape tiles
|The bridge does not end the roads displayed on it, nor does it combine them; the road with the bathhouse continues from left to right, while the other continues from top to bottom. The roads split the field into four separate fields.|
Tessere totali: 6
Per la licenza e informazioni riguardo le icone visitare Icone.
- The rules only consider the bathhouse bonus when scoring completed roads and cities. Incomplete features would not get bathhouse bonus points.
- This rule would only affect actual meeples: normal meeples, large meeple, abbot, wagon, mayor, ringmaster, and phantom. Other player's figures on the playing area are not considered: pig, builder, barn, and shepherd.
Note that this action would affect those scorings of features with one meeple taking place in phase 3. Scoring a feature -those scorings where meeples are returned to their owners after scoring a completed feature or a field during the game. However, it would not affect the scoring of bonuses or those scorings taking place in other phases (or not removing meeples). Some examples:
- A farmer may go to a bathhouse when scoring its field during the game due to a barn.
- A meeple receiving a watchtower bonus will not go to a bathhouse for the bonus itself (it may go only as a consequence of the scoring of the road or city it occupies).
- An abbot removed and scored in 2. Placing a meeple will not go to a bathhouse.
- Scoring a feature when receiving Message #8 will not send the chosen meeple to a bathhouse, since it is not a regular scoring taking place in 3. Scoring a feature.
- Scoring the big top with only one neighboring meeple would not send it to any empty batthouse.
- The rules consider this action applies when scoring features completed during the game as a result of a tile placement.
- This other meeple can be any meeple from any player, even the same meeple that just left the bathhouse.