Gli alberi da frutto
Informazioni generali e commenti
With this expansion, Carcassonne will be surrounded by various fruit-bearing trees. The larger the variety of fruits you offer is, the higher your income will be.
Questa espansione è stata sviluppata per il gioco base di Carcassonne. Tutte le regole restano uguali. Puoi combinarla con altre espansioni, ma a tuo rischio e pericolo dato che non ci sono regole ufficiali per le combinazioni.
- 6 new land tiles with 6 types of fruit-bearing trees (quince, apple, apricot, cherry, plum and elder)
- 24 fruit tokens (4 per fruit with the values 5, 4, 3, and 2 on the back)
Shuffle the 6 Land tiles with fruit-bearing trees together with the Land tiles of the basic game. Arrange the 24 fruit tokens according to their colour/type. Then, shuffle each colour/type stack separately (the values face down). Place the 6 stacks next to the scoring track.
For each fruit type, there are four tokens with different values (2, 3, 4 and 5) on the back.
Per la licenza e informazioni riguardo le icone visitare Icone.
A fruit action may happen when:
- A tree tile is placed with a meeple (in the same turn); or
- A new tile with a meeple is placed adjacent to a tree tile (in a later turn). It does not matter who placed the tree tile.
- The rules require the placement of a meeple: The meeple placement can happen as first or second figure (the phantom). The placement of a special figure or a neutral figure or a token does not count.
- The fruit action is optional: A player may comply with the given requirements but decides not to perform a fruit action.
- The interpretation of the original HiG rules suggests that a player may execute one fruit action per tree present on the newly placed tile or any adjacent ones and each meeple placed on this turn part (up to two if placing a any meeple plus a phantom). An official clarification would be necessary.
The rules to trigger a fruit action require the direct placement of a meeple during phase 2. Placing a meeple on the tile just placed. This will rule out other meeple placement mechanics:
- Placements to other tiles but the one just placed during the right phase:
- Placements to the tile just placed during other phases:
- Placements to other tiles during other phases:
- Note that fruit actions take place during phase 2. Placing a meeple. Therefore, these actions will happen as usual even if later actions in the turn sequence may remove the meeple from the tile, for example, being eaten by the dragon (Exp. 3 - The Princess and the Dragon).